ALL MEMBERS, CHILDREN, AND GUESTS MUST SIGN IN AT FRONT DESK!
- No child under 13 yrs of age is permitted on fitness equipment. (Machines, treadmills, etc.) The only exception is if the child is with a MVCC fitness professional.
- You must be 13 yrs or older to workout in the fitness center. If you are between the ages of 13-17 and the fitness staff observes horseplay or inappropriate use of equipment the staff member will address the situation. If the problem persists, those involved may be asked to leave. (Discretionary call).
- Children 3-17 yrs of age must wear a wristband while inside the fitness center. A wristband is acquired at the front desk when checking in, child does not need a wristband if he or she is only here to eat at the snack bar.
- Children under 13 yrs of age are not permitted in spa/steam room.
- Children under 13 yrs of age may play racquetball, but they must get permission from front desk or fitness center staff.
- Please NO food in the downstairs or upstairs gym area.
- NO running. NO playing on elevators. NO bouncing balls in lobby.
- Appropriate foot attire is required in the gym area. (sneakers, rubber soles, etc)
- Have fun and enjoy a great workout!